I just did some research on online betting and the same theme kept repeating itself over and over. I am not going to site any statistics because I believe that many statistics can be wrong if not reported from a well conducted study.
What I did learn, however, is the following:
- Online betting is slot rtp tertinggi illegal in the U. S and is run be offshore casinos that move from location to location. These are remote locations which are operating illegally in many instances.
- Moving from location to location creates absolutely no accountability or credibility by these offshore casinos. There are no legal controls on the games that are played by unsuspecting internet users around the world. The money lost to these greedy casinos is in the millions.
- Online betting addiction has been increasing every year, and the individuals playing in online casinos are getting younger and younger by the year. Individuals playing in online casinos are underage as well, and can become addicted to online betting at a very young age. This does not bode well for their future, as it is much harder to stop an addiction when a person starts at such a young age.
- The addicting nature and availability of online betting makes this form of betting one of the most dangerous. Because a gambler can play casino games right from his or her computer, there is access to betting twenty-four hours a day. The benefits of this scenario are very disturbing indeed.
- Internet betting addiction is very fast moving, and therefore the losses can happen very fast. i Internet betting addiction is also progresses very fast because of the fast action.
- There is a software program that prevents casinos from being able to operate on your own P. C. http: //www. Gamblock. com is a great preventative tool for an individual with an online betting addiction. If you have an internet betting addiction or know somebody who does, you must check out this software program.
It is hoped that you learned a little bit about the dangers of online betting and the addicting nature of this activity.
For more help with a betting problem, please call 1-800-GAMBLER in the us which is a referral source for help with a betting addiction problem.